Our Carneros Resort and Spa Commitment To You
Covid-19 Travel Updates & Safety Measures
With the health and safety of our guests, team members and community in mind, Carneros Resort and Spa is temporarily closed. We are currently taking reservations as of June 5, 2020.
We understand travel plans may need to change. For those visiting before June 30, 2020, please note that you may cancel or modify your stay without penalty up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date. For assistance or additional questions, please contact our Reservations Team at 707-299-4800 or [email protected].
There is nothing that matters more than our collective health and wellbeing. Our team continues to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance, and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations. Please click here to view the resort’s complete Safety Plan.
- The resort is situated on 28-acres in Napa Valley’s rural Los Carneros region, surrounded by rolling vineyards and picturesque countryside
- All Cottages are private, standalone buildings, with no elevators, shared walls or indoor corridors
- All Cottages feature expansive backyards and outdoor living spaces with fire pits, lounge furniture and a dining area
- Private Residences are available, including three-bedroom Homes equipped with a gated entrance, a gourmet kitchen and dining room, lush courtyard, hot tub and rooftop sun deck for added privacy from other travelers
- The resort’s expansive grounds are divided into 17 separated, charming neighborhoods, with beautifully-landscaped outdoor pathways and walking trails
- Carneros Resort and Spa is home to two separate Pools, allowing ample space for social distancing
- All Cottages feature Plum wine dispensers for contactless Napa Valley wine service at your disposal
- Napa Valley is a haven for outdoor adventure, including cycling, biking trails, kayaking and hiking
Upon reopening, we anticipate that Carneros Resort and Spa’s Pools, Fitness Center, Boon Fly Cafe and Cottage Dining will be available for you to enjoy, but amenities may change based on local guidelines. We also anticipate that Napa Valley wineries will be open and ready to welcome you.
Napa Valley: Always Worth Waiting For
We look forward to reopening our doors to you and your loved ones when the time is right. Until then, stay safe and be well.