Make this a year of discovery, of celebration, of Napa Valley. Toast to new adventures over a perfectly aged bottle of wine. Break bread with family and friends with a delicious meal. Savor the sunset, the rolling hills, the idyllic ambiance, and all the little moments that add up to one spectacular experience. Reclaim 2021 and start making new memories again.
There is nothing that matters more than our collective health and wellbeing. Our team continues to monitor information from our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance, and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations.
- The resort is situated on 28-acres in Napa Valley’s rural Los Carneros region, surrounded by rolling vineyards and picturesque countryside
- All Cottages are private, standalone buildings, with no elevators, shared walls or indoor corridors
- All Cottages feature expansive backyards and outdoor living spaces with fire pits, lounge furniture and a dining area
- Private Residences are available, including three-bedroom Homes equipped with a gated entrance, a gourmet kitchen and dining room, lush courtyard, hot tub and rooftop sun deck for added privacy from other travelers
- The resort’s expansive grounds are divided into 17 separated, charming neighborhoods, with beautifully-landscaped outdoor pathways and walking trails
- Carneros Resort and Spa is home to two separate Pools, allowing ample space for social distancing
- All Cottages feature Plum wine dispensers for contactless Napa Valley wine service at your disposal
- Napa Valley is a haven for outdoor adventure, including cycling, biking trails, kayaking and hiking
What To Expect
- Face Coverings: masks are not required for guests who are fully vaccinated; we do recommend that you wear a mask inside public areas.
- Resort Dining: FARM, Boon Fly Cafe, Market and Hilltop Dining Room are open for indoor and outdoor dining. Please click here to review hours and more information.
- Cottage Dining: The option to enjoy contactless Cottage Dining is available. Orders will be delivered to your cottage and dropped off at your doorstep. Please call Cottage Dining to arrange for tray pick up.
- Wine Tasting: Napa Valley's wineries are open for tastings.
- Pools: Our pools are open for your enjoyment.
- COOP: The resort boutique is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Spa: The Spa is open for services. Face masks are recommended.
- Fitness Center is open.
We thank you in advance for your understanding during this time.
We understand travel plans may need to change. For those visiting before December 30, 2021, please note that you may cancel or modify your stay without penalty up to 7 days prior to your arrival date when you book direct with Carneros Resort and Spa.