Carneros Resort Policies
Check-In Time: 4pm
Check-Out Time: 12pm
A deposit will be charged at the time of booking equal to 100% of the room, resort fee, tax and package charges. Nightly room rate does not reflect full package price.
Please cancel 7 days prior to 4 pm day of arrival local hotel time to avoid forfeiture of full stay deposit. Cancellation policy will vary based on package or promotion booked. We recommend purchasing traveler’s insurance to ensure you are protected should your travel plans change and not meet our refund policy.
Resort Fee & Tax
A daily $60 resort fee plus 15.292% tax and tourism assessment will apply to all reservations. Additional taxes may apply and are subject to change without prior notice.
Resort fee includes:
- Newspaper delivered daily upon request
- In-cottage soft beverage bar
- Wi-Fi property-wide
- Custom designed bathroom amenities
- 800 and local toll phone calls
- Access to fitness center and complimentary wellness classes
- Wine welcome at reception
- Bicycles on property available on a first come, first served basis
- Cadillac car service within five-mile radius of resort
- Electrical Vehicle charging stations
- Weekly events such as wine tasting, live music and seasonal resort activities
The resort is a non-smoking property. A $300 cleaning fee will apply for smoking in your guestroom.
Up to two furry friends per guest room. To cover any clean up, there is a one-time, non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 per dog plus tax. The spa, pools, Market and indoor restaurant dining rooms are for humans only, but dogs are welcome to enjoy FARM Pavilion, Town Square, Hilltop patio and Kelso’s Dog Park. Additional fees apply for dogs left unattended.