Explore our full list of resort amenities and services below.
- Complimentary WiFi internet throughout the property
- Complimentary parking with handicapped assigned spaces
- Full concierge assistance for whatever you may need during your stay
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- ADA wheelchair accessible public entrance, lobby, registration desk, resort pathways, cottage ramps, and 32-inch or greater cottage doorway width
- TTY telephone kits available
- Individual private cottages and vacation homes with a private fenced yard
- Butler service available for Harvest Cottages and Suites to fill your outdoor tub and light your fire pit
- Dog friendly cottages available. See dog amenities here.
- ADA accessible mobility and hearing enhanced cottages with entrance ramps, 32-inch or greater doorway width, and closed caption televisions
- ADA accessible guest bathrooms equipped with grab bars, handheld shower wand, shower seat, lowered fixtures, and raised toilet seat. Optional accessible roll-in shower or tub.
- FARM - a taste of Napa cuisine with seasonally inspired menus
- Boon Fly Café - renowned for breakfast and brunch, open all day
- Hilltop Dining Room - sweeping views of the napa countryside
- Market - upscale general store, where you can stock up on picnic supplies, buy a bottle of wine, or take home wine country gifts
- ADA wheelchair accessible dining areas and bars
- 10 minutes from downtown Napa
- COOP boutique luxury resort wear and accessories
- Local winery partnerships with Cuvaison and others
- Michelin star restaurants
- Bike ride in the countryside
- Local events and festivals
Take a Virtual Tour